Goals?… did someone say I had goals this month?
Well this has been an unexpected month, with OH proposing and all the visits we’ve had to make to see family etc… I’ve done nothing I planned to do and as a result I’ve not really completed many of my July goals 🙂
Lets start with a quick recap of July:
- Mistletoe SAL – July – completed
- Heirloom Mystery SAL – June – nope… I’m working on an idea with this one so it could be a while before I finish
- Heirloom Workshop project – finish 1st row – not even taken it out of my stitching box
- Alphabet of Stitches SAL start date 11/07/07 – 6 rows a week – I’ve made a start… I’ve stitched 4 rows
- Snow Queen – first row – completed 3 rows
- Birthday Exchange piece – nearly complete
- One small fun piece* – Started a Good Vintage
Now for a productive August with any luck
- Mistletoe SAL – August
- Alphabet of Stitches SAL – 4 rows
- Snow Queen – 5 rows
- Birthday Exchange piece – complete and post
- A Good Vintage
My main priority is to get my Exchange piece off but to be honest I won’t beat myself up it I don’t manage to get much else done as I have a lot to do this month. We are thinking about a wedding date about the 2nd of February 2008 so if that gets the thumbs up, I want to have pretty much all the big plans sorted before the end of August.
I will have kept my blog going for a whole year this month so I’ll have a little celebration towards the end of the month!!