A bit late I know but I knew I couldn’t set any goals until I got back from my hols.
May was a busy month, I had to concentrate on my obligation pieces, which thankfully I got finished.
Recap of May Goals:
- Anniversary Sampler – May – Completed
- Mistletoe SAL – part 4 – Nope
- Heirloom Mystery SAL – part 4 – Nope
- Bookmark Exchange – June – Finished – posted
- Accessories Exchange – June – Finished – posted but not received yet
- One small fun piece * – Nope
- Valentine’s SAL – HE * – Nope
- Absolute Mystery * – Nope
* only if there is time
- Mistletoe SAL – part 4 and 5
- Heirloom Mystery SAL – part 4 and 5
- Heirloom Workshop project
- One small fun piece *
I’m not setting many goals as I only have 2 weeks left of June. Mainly I’m just going to catch up with my SAL’s and I may have to re – sew an exchange which hasn’t arrived yet!