Woo hoo 🙂 I’ve just heard that the biscornu I made for the Robin’s Nest Exchange has finally reached its’ destination. My partner was Renée in the USA.
I chose this as I thought Renée might like something a little different and quirky. I first saw this biscornu at the fabulous Jayne’s Attic last year but it only came out as a chart in february 2007. I love the cute little crabs!
For more info about this finish click on: 2007 Finishes
As for other stitching news… I’ve finished the second part of the Heirloom SAL… just have to get a decent photo to post 🙂
Really can’t procrastinate for much longer… I’m going to have to start The Victoria Sampler Heirloom Anniversary Sampler!