Only 4 days til the New Year… I can’t believe how quickly this year has gone!!!!
I have already been putting some thought into some main stitching goals for the year, which have a link at the top of the page.
But first a quick update on December’s Goals:
- Finish off the Christmas presents and post before 13th December – Yup and well received
- Participate in the Heirloom Christmas SAL – started but have managed to leave my stitching at my MIL’s
- Stitch myself an ornament – yup but then gave it to my MIL so will have to stitch another one for next year
- Choose a piece for the Stitch and Stash, Valentines Exchange – Have a couple of ideas
- Choose a biscornu for the Robin’s Nest Exchange – have a couple of designs
I didn’t set any large goals for December as I knew I’d not get too much time to myself
Now for January’s goals:
- Finish the Heirloom SAL
- Complete Valentines Exchange
- Complete Biscornu Exchange
- Start Anniversary Sampler
- Stitch one ornament
- Start Au Fil des Rêves – Trésors d’antan
- With my Needle – Acorn Sampler Sewing Case
There’s a good bit of stitching involved in my goals for next month. I want to get my SAL completed before the Heirloom Mystery starts.
What I really need to do is make a stash list for the year, so I can budget and make sure I have everything I need when I need it. Main thing I need to increase at the moment is my fabric stash. After the essentials, I’m sure I find lots of bits and bobs to pop in my shopping basket