Well there are 26 days til Christmas!!! I do love this time of year… wish I could stop my OH from being such a humbug about it tho.
As we’re rapidly heading towards the end of November…. It’s goal time again!!!
Let’s see how I got on with my November’s Goals:
- Christmas Ornament Exchange – completed, posted and received
- Stitch myself an ornament – Nope
- Finish the Bookmark for Dad – finished, received and hopefully being used
- Xmas present 1 – finished stitching
- Xmas present 2 – finished stitching
- Finish Jayne’s Attic Biscornu SAL – finished
- Start Heirloom Embroidery Biscornu – finished
So all in all a good month but I do have one more evening and one whole day til the end of the month so I’ll see if I can crack the last one too, although I want to stitch another Christmas piece
For December I plan to:
- Finish off the Christmas presents and post before 13th December
- Participate in the Heirloom Christmas SAL
- Stitch myself an ornament
- Choose a piece for the Stitch and Stash, Valentines Exchange
- Choose a biscornu for the Robin’s Nest Exchange
I’m not setting myself a big goal list this month as I don’t know how much time I will have a round the festive period. The Heirloom SAL will be big enough as it is the first largish hardanger piece I will stitched (but chart and materials haven’t arrived yet… oh the tension)
I think a major part of this month will be planning my large goals for 2007.
I have received my Ornament from the Christmas Ornament exchange, it or should I say they, are gorgeous but I’ll post some pictures in a couple of days as some haven’t been sent yet. I’ll also post some pictures of the one I sent